Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: November 21, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Country refers to: Sri Lanka
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to LMC LAW CLASS PVT LTD., LMC LAW CLASS, 89 RAHULA RD, MATARA.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Service refers to the Website.
Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Terms and Your use of the Service shall govern under the laws and regulations of Sri Lanka.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
Some content and services of lawclass.lk or live.lawclass.lk require payment, including but not limited to, monthly tuition fees, purchasing downloadable contents including video links and sale of items through publications.
These terms apply to the entire content of this web site. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this web site. The LMC Law Class (the “Company”) updates these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Use Of The Website
- Please note that some areas of this web site are available only to LMC subscribed LMC students an authorized company users. The use of this web site by students of the LMC Law Class is subject to the “https://lawclass.lk/terms-conditions/”
- You must not use this web site or any facilities or information which are available through it to:
- Misrepresent your identity;
- Hack, or attempt to hack, any part of the web site or any system used to run it;
- Store personal data derived from the web site;
- Post material that is obscene, offensive, or otherwise unlawful;
- Technically harm the web site and/or its systems (including, without limitation, computer viruses or malicious software or harmful data).
- While the Company tries to make this web site available 24 hours a day, it reserves the right to suspend or withdraw access, without notice, to either the whole or part of the web site, for any reason.
Academic Programme Information
The Company has tried to ensure that the information provided on this web site for prospective students is correct at the time of publication. However, the Company reserves the right for any reason without notice to withdraw or change any of the programmes and/or to alter tuition fees, entry requirements and/or the facilities and/or services available from or provided by or on behalf of the Company. You should also note that the choice of subjects may be limited by considerations of timetable, staffing and/or available places on a course.
- While the Company tries to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate at the time of publication, it does not warrant that this is the case. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the material on this web site is provided “as is”, and without warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind.
- The Company permits its students and staff to maintain personal pages on this web site, and associated sites such as lmclawclass.lk and, Blog pages including current affairs and so on. Any views expressed on these pages do not necessarily represent the views of the Company.
- Nothing on this web site constitutes any part of a contract unless otherwise expressly stated.
- This web site contains links to many external web sites which are not affiliated with the Company. The Company is not responsible for and has no control over these sites, and links to external sites should not be taken as a recommendation or endorsement of the external site’s information, products or services.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with the use of this web site in any way. Nothing will limit the Company’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- Every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses, but the University accepts no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- No waiver by the Company of any breach of these terms by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or of any other provision.
- If, at any time, any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid or illegal in any respect, such provision shall be deemed to be severed from the terms, but the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected as a result.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: Info@lawclass.lk
By visiting this page on our website: https://lawclass.lk/contact
By phone number: +94 (77) 792 9383
By mail: LMC Law Class, 89 Rahula Rd, Matara, Sri Lanka.